What are the schemes availaible in India presently to save Capital Gain Taxfor sale of house?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Someone Asked on Yahoo Answer-Replied by ME on 12/10/06There are two section54 and 54EC under which you can save on long term capital gain arisen out of sale of house.Under Section 54 of the I T Act you have to fulfil following conditions :1. The amount of capital gain is invested in another residential house…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register

Comments are closed.