What Deduction is Allowable For Persons Spending on Relative Suffering From Cancer ?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Can any Govt. staff member’s Medical Reimbursement of Blood Cancer of son should deducted from income tax? Is there any tax exemptions for the same? Pandit Shashank , Kolahpur

Yes, u/s 80DDB a person who spends on his spouse, children, parents, brothers and sisters of the individual or any of them who areĀ  suffering

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register

Comments are closed.