What To Do If Form 16 Is Issued With Wrong PAN?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

I had invested in taxable RBI relief bonds. The UTI bank has deducted tax at source. But when I received the tax certificate, I found that the PAN entered is wrong. Will the IT dept allow with the wrong PAN number? Obviously no. But then how to solve this issue. I have to pay the…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register

Comments are closed.