Whether they can raise one tax invoice for both food and liquor or not?


Tax invoice has to be issued for supply of food, while for liquor a bill of supply has to be issued or any invoice as may be required under the provisions of local VAT or sales tax law of the concerned State. [Answered by CBEC in Published Booklet of FAQs on Textile ]]…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register