How to Report Loss from House Property or Other Heads to Employer?


Loss from house property  is the sole hope for salaried employees to save tax on the loan borrowed for home and as such reporting such loss in a prescribed form is beneficial to salaried class.Income Tax Act under sub-section (2B) of section 192 enables a taxpayer to furnish particulars of income under any head .However, loss is allowed to be reported only in case of loss from house property is for the same financial year.

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register