Which Tax Return Form Should Be Used In Case Of One Time Counsltancy Fee Receipt!


I have income from pension and interest only. But I have one casual income for the year ending 31-3-2009, a one-time consultation fee for service rendered from a private company. What IT form should I use now? Earlier years, I had used ITR 1.R.V.Ramachandran , BangloreITR-4 is used by person receiving income from “business or…

This content is for annual members only.

Log In Register