Will I Have to File Return For Rental Income in India and Pay Tax in India & USA Both?


tax on rental income of non resident Indian : I am an NRI and  USA citizen. I received house from  my father , after his death.I am getting some rental income from this house . D I have to file income tax return or I can show this income in my USA return.Do I need a PAN ? If yes, how to apply? PLEASE

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register