Will ITC be available for holding Environmental Clearance (EC) and Forestry Clearance (FC) meetings and for obtaining ‘consent to operate’ the Mines?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Yes, ITC on expenses incurred in the course or furtherance of business shall be available. [Answered by CBEC in Published Booklet of FAQs on Mining]…

This content is for annual members only.
Log In Register